Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by narutomoon View Post
    Its more apreciated when people suggest movies sooner rather than later. Then i can see if i can get the movie or see if i can show it (because some things i will NOT show). If it doesnt make the cut for that AMN then it will most likely be put on the next one. Although, i do retain the right to reject any suggestion, since AMN is more like a tyranny where i let you suggest movies and let you decide by voting. If you would like to send my your suggestion i might put it on the list or possible movies ill consider. :3 ~Moon
    Fine.

My suggestion: Hetalia: Paint it, White

The movie is about a race of aliens called the noppera (or the Pictonians, if Moon-san wants to show the English dub) trying to turn the people of Earth into more noppera, and it's up to the nations (specifically the countries that make up the Axis and the Allied Powers of WWII) to stop the noperra from turning people into faceless, literally white aliens. You don't have to watch the anime, but you just have to watch the first episode of Hetalia: Axis Powers to get the idea of which person is which, although if Moon-san wants to show the English dub (which is perfectly fine with me 'cause the dub is quite accurate), then you don't have to watch the first episode cause the accents give it away. It's a good and funny movie, which is why I suggested it.
    Last edited by ssshaymin; 11-22-2012 at 03:54 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ssshaymin View Post
    Fine.

The movie is about a race of aliens called the noppera (or the Pictonians, if Moon-san wants to show the English dub) trying to turn the people of Earth into more noppera, and it's up to the nations (specifically the countries that make up the Axis and the Allied Powers of WWII) to stop the noperra from turning people into faceless, literally white aliens. You don't have to watch the anime, but you just have to watch the first episode of Hetalia: Axis Powers to get the idea of which person is which, although if Moon-san wants to show the English dub (which is perfectly fine with me 'cause the dub is quite accurate), then you don't have to watch the first episode cause the accents give it away. It's a good and funny movie, which is why I suggested it.
    As offensive as this may be to you, NO HETALIA! EVER! I am like 800000009990528975893% don't with hetalia because of too many annoying friends who only talk about hetalia and post yaoi of it all over the place and rant and rave about their hetalia OTPs.

EDIT: That being said, im about to update the thread with what the first AMN will be tomorrow
    Last edited by narutomoon; 11-22-2012 at 04:51 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by narutomoon View Post
    As offensive as this may be to you, NO HETALIA! EVER! I am like 800000009990528975893% don't with hetalia because of too many annoying friends who only talk about hetalia and post yaoi of it all over the place and rant and rave about their hetalia OTPs.
    kolkolkolkolkkolkolkol

Yes, what you said IS quite offensive. The movie doesn't even yaoi in it (well, besides this one scene in the movie, but that's Japan being weird) and don't let experience from your peers stop you. If you watch the series itself, it's quite educational in a good way. Heck, you could STUDY for a test in History just by watching it. Most likely, your peers post yaoi everywhere is because Himaruya made the majority of the characters male.

But now I wonder what Spitfire has to say about this little matter since he also loves Hetalia . . .

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by ssshaymin View Post
    Fine.

I'm with Narutomoon on this. However I've seen Paint it White, it's a good anime but the fangirls/boys can just like ruin it. They all role-play it, OTP and all that fun stuff. It can get really annoying.
    My Youtube.

Remembering 5 Years of being on the forum.

Kyo was here!
    Founder of Duck!

Post Thanks / Like
    Updated the stream link into the first post!

First anime movie night in t minus 24 minutes!

The future is now, thanks to science! Umbrony's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    3DS Friend Code
    4484-8437-4282
    Naruto, that was a good movie. Well done. ^_^ What was the name of it, I tuned in late with Tux and them that night. XD
    Deviantart || My Fred Artdump Deviantart || My Art Lair || Ask me Anything!

can't hear you over how awesome i am | mum's not foolin' anyone. we know we'll always be gred and forge.

Chie "Worst Girl" Satonaka Merga's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    Naruto, that was a good movie. Well done. ^_^ What was the name of it, I tuned in late with Tux and them that night. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Nova View Post
    that was a good movie.
    Best joke that you have made in the forums. Emily for best comedian.
    TWITTER | RICE FIELDS (AMA) | TAMBLE
    "You know, I didn't ask to be this big."

8. Likes Umbrony liked this post
    OMG I THINK I BROKE A NAIL. Patriot's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    no wincest no fun
    "Credit to Sensei Spacey for sig"

Steam YouTube AMAA MyAnimeList

Spoiler!

10. Likes Umbrony liked this post
    The future is now, thanks to science! Umbrony's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    3DS Friend Code
    4484-8437-4282
    This should be brought back, just saying. What happened?
    Deviantart || My Fred Artdump Deviantart || My Art Lair || Ask me Anything!

can't hear you over how awesome i am | mum's not foolin' anyone. we know we'll always be gred and forge.

12. Likes TuxGamer liked this post
    Howlin' at you xBlackthornWolfx's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    I'm sure Kage would be up for streaming again, it just depends on people's interest